WWW Wednesday - 12/19/18

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading



I mentioned that I wanted to read this on my TTT yesterday and I've started it. It's fun to read a YA contemporary take on A Christmas Carol. I'm about 25% into it and just hit a really good part so I cannot wait to see how it unfolds!

Recently Finished



It's been a few weeks since I posted a WWW, so I've finished a few books. I wasn't initially attached to A Man Called Ove, but I ended up crying like everyone else I know who read the book. And in case you couldn't tell, I have definitely been trying to get in the holiday spirit.
I was a little disappointed with The Christmas Sisters. It could've been edited down a lot to make it a quicker and less repetitive read. And while The Noel Diary isn't my fave of the RPE Christmas novels, his books always put me in a Christmas-y mood and make me smile. 


Reading Next

This is always a tough one for me, but it's especially difficult considering Christmas is less than a week away and I have something planned every day until then...reading will surely fall by the wayside. I hope it doesn't, but I'm tryin' to be realistic here! There are books I have on the top of my TBR, but I'm not gonna put the pressure on myself.

What's your WWW?






Comments