WWW Wednesday - 12/26/18

Fellow Christmas celebrators: How was your holiday? Did you get books for Christmas? I got a grand total of TWO books, but I got a ton of bookish gifts which is honestly better because it's hard to know which books I don't already own unless I specific tell someone. Anyway, it's time for WWW Wednesday!

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading


Ya girl isn't ready to say goodbye to Christmas just yet (it was YESTERDAY!), so I hopped onto Libby and borrowed the first book in Elin Hilderbrand's Winter series. It's about 250 pages and a fairly quick read once I actually get the time to sit down and enjoy it. I probably won't continue with the series after this one. If I like it, I'll hold off til next Christmas season!

Recently Finished


I adored The Afterlife of Holly Chase so much so that I cried at the end! Its a modern take on A Christmas Carol and I think Netflix should hop on the rights and make it a movie for the holiday season next year because it would be super fun and adorable.
Highly recommend this for your next Christmas read!


Reading Next


Is it time? Will I have the courage to sit down and read all of Verity as my next book? I have a feeling the weekend will be pretty hectic, but I have next week off in prep of my new job (eek!), so I just might have to go ahead and take advantage of the time to face this beast!

What's your WWW?

Comments