Top Ten Tuesday: The Ten Most Recent Additions To My TBR



Ahhh, the TBR...the never-ending TBR. For this post, I am looking at my "To-Read" shelf on Goodreads for the books that most recently piqued my interest!


1. No Exit - Taylor Adams

I need to pay more attention to Book of the Month picks. I always miss something that I inevitably find out about and want to read. I guess the hard part is that a lot of the books haven't been released yet and so they don't have a ton of buzz...you just have to go with your instincts. This is a fast-paced thriller that keeps popping up everywhere and I'd love to read it soon!

2. You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P.! - Alex Gino

I adored Gino's debut George, so I'm excited to pick up their sophomore book! I purchased this last fall and it's been on my nightstand TBR ever since. 

3. Forget Me Not - Ellie Terry

This book kept popping up on my Goodreads and Instagram and I decided to go ahead and buy myself a copy! It's a middle-grade novel about a girl with Tourette syndrome, which is something I haven't read about. I didn't realize at the time, but it's a novel in verse and I love those! So excited to read this one.

4. When the Truth Unravels - RuthAnne Snow

This is a book I heard about from one of my new fave YA authors, Rachel Lynn Solomon. It will most likely be the next book I buy and it just sounds really good and complicated and I dig that.

5. My Year of Rest and Relaxation - Ottessa Moshfegh

I saw this around a lot last year, but I didn't care about it until my sister expressed interest in reading it. I bought a copy for her for Christmas and when I took a peek at the first page, I knew I wanted to check it out too! I have a copy on hold through Libby, so hopefully, I'll get to read it soon!

6. A Curse So Dark and Lonely - Brigid Kemmerer

As an avid ACOTAR fan, I am both super curious and super nervous about another Beauty and the Beast retelling. I obviously don't want to compare the two so I'm hoping to swipe my mind of expectations and still give this book a chance.

7. City of Ghosts - Victoria Schwab

I own several of Schwab's books but of course, the first book in her first middle grade will most likely be my entry into her oeuvre. I don't know what's up with all of the middle grade on this list, but I don't hate it.

8. 99 Percent Mine - Sally Thorne

This book just arrived in the mail today and I already put it in my TBR ASAP pile. I'm so excited to check out Sally Thorne's latest!

9. Daisy Jones & the Six - Taylor Jenkins Reid

I have an ARC of this and it comes out in March. There's been so much hype around it and I really want to get to it before the release date!

10. The Unhoneymooners - Christina Lauren

Gosh, do I love Christina Lauren! I got approved for their latest release, out in May, and I plan on reading it when I hit a bummed out reading slump!


Comments