January Wrap Up!

Can you believe that the first month of 2016 is over? I mean...

It was a pretty good reading month, in terms of staying on track with my goal to read 50 books this year. As I write this, I am 3 books ahead of schedule so that's something!



Books read this month:


Unteachable - Leah Raeder (eBook)
George - Alex Gino
Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan

Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology - Leah Remini (Audiobook)
City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass - Cassandra Clare


I'm not sure I can really pick a favorite book that I read in January. Aside from reading TMI, each book focused on a different topics and different audiences and I liked that I had a nice variety. If you want some reviews, check out my Goodreads page

Books I bought this month:

The Infernal Devices (boxset) - Cassandra Clare
A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas
A Little Life - Hanya Yanagahara


I realized I bought a lot more eBooks than physical books this month...

eBooks I bought this month:
F*ck Love - Tarryn Fisher
Never Never (Part 3) - Tarryn Fisher & Colleen Hoover
Pushing the Limits - Brooke Cumberland
The Air He Breathes - Brittainy Cherry
Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren
In This Life - Christine Brae
All Fired Up - Vivian Arend & Elle Kennedy


Every single eBook I bought can be considered New Adult/Romance.
*Insert blushing face here*
JK sorry not sorry. 


Goodreads Challenge: 7/50
Book Riot Read Harder Challenge: 2/26 


I'm so excited to see what February has in store

Have any of you set reading goals? How are you doing so far? 


Comments