Top Ten Tuesday: Fall 2018 TBR!



Time for another Top Ten Tuesday! Today's prompt is my Fall TBR. I'm not good at assigning reading, but I can at least talk about something of the books I hope to read this Fall, especially since a bunch of them will be hitting the shelves in the coming months!

1. What If It's Us - Adam Silvera & Becky Albertalli

Two of my fave authors co-writing a LGBT romcom? Um yeah. It's already preordered and will be arriving on my doorstep the day it comes out. You can guarantee it'll be cracked the second I receive it!

2. My Favorite Half-Night Stand - Christina Lauren

This is the THIRD book out by Christina Lauren this year. How the heck do they do it? Anyway, they've quickly become an author I love to read, so I'll go ahead and grab anything that's released from now on (and luckily I was approved via Netgalley!).

3. A Man Called Ove - Fredrik Backman

This is set to be our next book club read and I've been curious about it forever. It seems like a perfect cozy read, as well, so I'm in either way.

4. A Very Large Expanse of Sea - Tahereh Mafi

No, I haven't still haven't read Restore Me yet, but I am so excited to check out Mafi's turn at contemporary YA fiction. It's already been long-listed for the National Book Award, so I am very excited to read this!

5. Odd One Out - Nic Stone

I really enjoyed Dear Martin and can't wait to see what Stone has to offer next!

6. I Found You - Lisa Jewell

There's nothing like cozying up with a good mystery when the weather gets cooler and the skies are gray. 

7. The Adults - Caroline Hulse

Touted as a dark comedy version of holiday movies like Love Actually, I read a snippet of the beginning of this and it is bonkers, so I think it'll be a fun (and strange) way to kick off the holiday season.

8. The Immortalists - Chloe Benjamin

I've heard great things about this book...but I've also kept myself at a distance from any possible hype. Hoping to go in without any preconceived notions.


9. Lady Midnight - Cassandra Clare

A couple of years ago, I coasted through all of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. I have the first two books of The Dark Artifices series, but now that the final book will be coming out, I think it would be fun to binge the trilogy. They are massive books, though, so I'm not putting too much pressure on this one.

10. Save the Date - Morgan Matson

I never did get to it this summer, so maybe I'll make it a pick-me-up read for when the days get a lot shorter.

Comments

  1. A Man Called Ove is so good! You are definitely going to love that one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What If It's Us and Odd One Out are books I really want to get my hands on asap! I'm so looking forward to both of them, hah. Hope you enjoy them. :)

    I really loved A Man Called Ove! It's such a special book and I CRIED. So if you cry easily, be warned, haha.

    Happy reading! :D

    Here's my TTT should you be interested in checking it out. :)
    https://booksandmunches.com/2018/09/18/ttt-18092018/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard there will be tears, so I will certainly be prepared for it! I'm checking out your blog now. Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete
  3. A Man Called Ove is SO great, and the perfect cozy read for fall. Good on you for avoiding "The Immortalists" hype. I got sucked into it :/ I wasn't super disappointed with the read, but I do think it starts out a lot stronger than it finishes, but then again, my expectations were pretty high! Good luck with your Fall TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’ve prepares myself for either outcome with “The Immortalists”, so hopefully that will work in my favor! So excited to read Ove as soon as the temperature drops!

      Delete

Post a Comment