WWW Wednesday - 10/10/18

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading



 Fight or Flight was just released yesterday, so I jumped on my arc from Netgalley on Monday. Samantha Young is a new-to-me author. I didn't have much luck with her YA releases, but people love her work and sexy contemporary romance seems to be her strong point. I'm only about 50% in, so we will see my final verdict when I'm done!

Recently Finished



To Be Honest is a sweet contemporary about a fat teen girl named Savannah, whose life starts to shift when her sister/best friend leaves for college. Her mom hasn't been the same since she came back from a stint on the (fictional) TV show Shake the Weight, constantly trying to force healthy habits on Savannah, who is comfortable in her skin and is extremely aware of how dangerous the dieting world can be. There's some romance, humor, and a great exploration of disordered eating from an outsider's perspective. Quick, cute read!

Reading Next


I always have a hard time trying to guess what I'm going to read next, but What If It's Us landed on my doorstep yesterday and I started reading the first few pages immediately. I debated juggling this with my current read, but I prefer to give my full attention to both. 


What's on your WWW list?

Comments