WWW Wednesday - 10/31/18

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading


Since I just finished a book in the wee hours of the morning (more on that below!), my only current read is Paperback Crush, which I'm still chipping away at. It's a super fun read but I've been using it as a sort of in-between read since it's non-commital non-fiction so I have yet to finish it. I can't wait to share my thoughts when I do!

Recently Finished


Sawkill Girls was INCREDIBLE. I absolutely adored that book and cried when I finished and hugged it and I just love it so much. You can read my review here. I had a bit of a hangover after closing the book and was unsure of what to read next. I thought I wanted something fun, light, happy. But then Neverworld Wake, which I had placed on hold through Libby a while ago, became available. So I opened it and wasn't expecting to fall into it but I did. I'm still parsing my thoughts out because I finished it at 2:30 in the morning. Like, this morning. And then had a crappy night of sleep (story of my life) and then I had to work...you get the drill. Hoping to make some coherent thoughts on it soon because it deserves some conversation for sure.

Reading Next

I always have a hard time with this particular category, but it's been especially rough as we get deeper into fall. The early nights, foliage, and the arrival of Halloween (plus a couple of fun, creepy reads under my belt) have put me in the mood for some mysterious and deep content. I also know that too much weight has the potential to put me over the edge and then I'll really be desperate for something light. So I  don't know what I want to do yet. The plan is to grab a bunch of books that look interesting, read a bit, and see what sticks. Books I'll probably grab for this are My Favorite Half-Night Stand, Odd One Out, I Found You, A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares, City of Ghosts, What If It's Us...



Comments