WWW Wednesday - 11/14/18

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading


November has been my best reading month, but I am finally getting back into a groove. I decided to do another non-fiction in the balance and pick up Busy Philipps' new book! As for My Favorite Half-Night Stand, I was initially worried I'd get Christina Lauren fatigue but this book feels different than the others this year and I'm in awe of these two incredible women who can consistently write fun and well-written rom coms!

Recently Finished


Five Feet Apart is something you don't see that often anymore: a novelization of a movie. The movie won't be out until March 2019, but FFA will hit the shelves Nov. 20 and I'll share some more thoughts closer to the release date. One Day in December was not Christmas-y like I'd hoped, but it was still a sweet love story told over the course of 10 years. Good for fans of One Day, Love, Rosie, and F*ck Love (But don't let the sadness of One Day hold you back if that's something you're not in the mood for...this one is happier.). 

Reading Next



As ever, I have no idea what I want to read next but I'm currently leaning towards these two. We Are Okay was featured on this week's SSR podcast (more on that later) and I've had the book since it came out in February 2017. I'm also down for some feminist badassery and I think that The Nowhere Girls fits the bill.


Comments