WWW Wednesday - 1/23/19

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading



This past Sunday, I started The Immortalists. Finding the time to reading during the day like I used to has been super rough, but I've been reading chunks at night. Still unsure of how I feel about it, but I'm like 30% in, so I have a lot more to go. I'm also still listening to Becoming and hoping to finish that this week!

Recently Finished




January has been the month of blue books...completely unintentional. Of the three books I recently finished, Kid Gloves was my absolute favorite. I've been reading Lucy Knisley's books for a few years and they just keep getting better. I enjoyed Our Year of Maybe and hope to write a more thorough review soon. As for Bloom, it will probably end up on my least memorable/favorite list this year. The writing was, in my honest opinion, not...good. The art is gorgeous, but yeah. Ehh.

Reading Next


The Immortalists is literary fiction with a large portion taking place in the past, starting in 1969. The writing style mixed with the historical aspect, even though it isn't that far in the past, is outside of my comfort zone. I know I'm gonna wanna dive into a YA contemporary after this and More Than We Can Tell is calling my name.




Comments