WWW Wednesday

There's nothing like a prompt to help keep you up-to-date with blogging. I always say I want to get back on the wagon, and I'm slowly and quietly putting myself out there. But I love the idea of readers and bloggers coming together to share their answers to the same questions! Hoping to make WWW Wednesday a regular occurrence! What is it, exactly?

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading


This is a toughie, because I just finished 2 books yesterday and I'm in that awkward 
in-between stage where I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. I did read the first few chapters of Heretics Anonymous, so I think I'll stick with that.

Recently Finished


Talk about two completely different books! I started Piecing Me Together, about a black girl dealing with the racist microaggression she experiences everyday and trying to make the most of herself, about a week ago but was having a hard time fully engaging because it's a pretty quiet story. Then, randomly, I decided to read Beautiful Bastard on Sunday and had that finished in two days. It was a fluffy, sexy read that helped break up the quieter moments of PMT


Reading Next


I usually do this thing where I try and put off something I really want to read and save it for a rough patch or a reading slump. But I'm kind of still deep in one, so if I'm being honest with myself, I'll probably read my ARC of Christina Lauren's next book! If I don't do that, I might read Dating You/Hating You, which is also by CL.

What's on your WWW Wednesday list?


Comments

  1. Oh geeze, a half night stand? That doesn't sound good! Happy reading and thanks for participating in WWW Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment