WWW - 11/21/18

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading


While I still have This Will Only Hurt a Little marked as currently reading on Goodreads, I'll admit that the book has fallen waaaaayyyyy on the back burner. I've been having a tough time figuring out my next book, picking multiples up and putting them back down because they just didn't feel right. I read about 60 pages of The Summer of Jordi Perez last night and have decided to stick with it! It's a summery contemporary about a fashion internship with an F/F romance and it's exactly what I need for this slump.

Recently Finished


The only book I've finished since last week (see: slump). This was the 5th(!) book by Christina Lauren that I read this year and, while I don't think it was my fave of the bunch, it was super cute and funny and exactly what I needed once I got into it. I'm seriously in awe of how consistent and prolific these ladies are.

Reading Next


Thanksgiving is tomorrow and that means that Christmas is right around the corner. For the last couple of years, I've enjoyed digging into Richard Paul Evans's holiday books, which are like Hallmark movies on the page and are usually pretty emotional but also incredibly easy to read. Even if these stories are often de.press.ing, the reader knows there will be redemption and justice for all. Anyway, I like losing myself in these books around this time of year. So even if I don't necessarily pick one of this books up next, it will definitely be in my December TBR.


Comments