WWW Wednesday - 11/28/18

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading


Kicking off the holiday season with an ARC I received from Netgalley (the book officially came out yesterday!). The Adults is a darkly comedic book about two exes who take their daughter to a resort for the long Christmas holiday and they both bring their current partners. As to be expected, some madness ensues (the book starts with a 999 call about an arrow wound so...). I'll parse out my thoughts and hopefully have a review out when I'm finished. I've removed Busy Philipps from my stack for now...just wasn't feeling it.

Recently Finished


Finishing The Summer of Jordi Perez was a landmark occasion. It took me about a week to read and the dang thing is barely 300 pages long. I thought it would be the slump-buster that I needed, but I was kind of disappointed. I've started a messy review of this that I hope to edit and have out tomorrow. On the plus side, finishing the book did inspire me to put down anything that felt like a chore and spark back up my reading inspo.

Reading Next


My book club chose A Man Called Ove for our latest read and I'm excited because I've wanted to read this for a while. This is a beloved and pretty well-hyped book, so I don't want to let myself get too caught up in what I'm supposed to think and just sort of enjoy it for what it is. Which will hopefully be good.


Comments